Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Building my first pc

• 08-11-2015 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello, I've been thinking of building a gaming pc for quite a while but feel clueless about where to look for the parts and which parts are compatible with what. I've decided against buying a pre built one as people say it's cheaper to build your own. I've been mostly using gaming laptops and am only now realising the disadvantage of them. Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Might be worth looking here instead OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CeltS_Kavo

How much do you have to spend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

If you're assembling it yourself then YouTube will be your messiah. There is a channel called "LinusTech Tips" which I found really helpful.

Advertisement