Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diesel Cards for self-employed

Options
  • 09-11-2015 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hello,

I had a DCI diesel cards for years until last month until last month when i had issues with my card,not paid for a week and they closed my account.
    It was very handy,as the price was the card price not petrol station and the amazing easy to manage weekly emails with statements.

Looking around to see which other company has similar offers,found Apple Green but they needs minimum 500l per month.
    As i have two major petrol stations on my ban list...what other options do i have please !?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Have used Campus and Direct Fuels.

Campus one is for use at campus stations only, don't know if any minimum spend, and give you a lower rate for your local campus.

Direct Fuels much like DCI - weekly invoices by email, can be used widely, text you the rate for the week.

Advertisement