Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged on first bill from eir?

Options
  • 09-11-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi, we just received our first bill from eir and it seems to me that we have not had the introductory sign-up discount applied.

If I PM the details, could a rep from eir please take a look at the bill for us?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Not to worry, I just spoke to customer care and have it sorted.

Thanks.

OK, another issue.
    When I try (and I have many times) to view the Bill PDF a page loads stating "No pdf document exists for the document"

I would like to see a breakdown of the bill and calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

OK, another issue.
    When I try (and I have many times) to view the Bill PDF a page loads stating "No pdf document exists for the document"

Cheers for keeping the thread updated Neil_Sedaka

I would recommend contacting Webmaster support on 01 7010354

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    OK, another issue.

Thanks
    Al
    Actually Al, the more I think about the conversation I had on the phone with CS, the less it makes sense to me now.
    Can I PM you the details for you to take a look please?

OK, another issue.

Thanks
    Al
    Actually Al, the more I think about the conversation I had on the phone with CS, the less it makes sense to me now.
    No problem at all Neil_Sedaka - PM me at your convenience

Al

• Advertisement

OK, another issue.

Thanks
    Al

Al
    Just sent PM Al, cheers.

OK, another issue.

Thanks
    Al

Al
    Just sent PM Al, cheers.
    HI Neil_Sedaka

I just got back to you

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KilkennyCorkIT

We signed up with Eir for €61.33 a month Home Phone & TV bundle and Broadband. We were promised for free service charges/no connection fees. The technicians came to our place on 2nd of May 2016. However we received the bill 18th of May and it is €111.90. The bundle charge is €61.33, this should be the only charge we need. But we were charge for service charges €42.55, which should not even be in the picture. We did not received the new phone but the technician simply connect to our old phone. No new phone was given but we are still charged for this. Lastly we are charged for add-on TV channels. The next day after we signed up we immediately sent an email regarding about the add-on, that we no longer want the add-on.  And it's not even 2nd of June, the bill has been taken from my account already. We would appreciate if you could contact us regarding this overcharge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

We signed up with Eir for €61.33 a month Home Phone & TV bundle and Broadband. We were promised for free service charges/no connection fees. The technicians came to our place on 2nd of May 2016. However we received the bill 18th of May and it is €111.90. The bundle charge is €61.33, this should be the only charge we need. But we were charge for service charges €42.55, which should not even be in the picture. We did not received the new phone but the technician simply connect to our old phone. No new phone was given but we are still charged for this. Lastly we are charged for add-on TV channels. The next day after we signed up we immediately sent an email regarding about the add-on, that we no longer want the add-on.  And it's not even 2nd of June, the bill has been taken from my account already. We would appreciate if you could contact us regarding this overcharge.
    Hi KilkennyCorkIT, 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your bill. Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

To any of the representatives,

I've received from Eir stating €5 extra charge for the increase time in my bundle and eir sport in now include in my bundle.These changes will place after 13th of August.

We did not ask for these changes. So we do not need eir sport channel and extra time for home-phone plan necessarily. We are fine with what we have, €61.33 per month for the bundle. So I've sent email on eir.ie website and one of the representatives on boards.ie who I won't say the name for his/her sake on 8th of July 2016.

Also I've rang to eir and one of the staff gave me vague answer regarding that. She said she would look into the issue and get back to me in 3 days, it's already been a week. 

Thanks. Hope you sort it out and hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards;

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I've received from Eir stating €5 extra charge for the increase time in my bundle and eir sport in now include in my bundle.These changes will place after 13th of August.

We did not ask for these changes. So we do not need eir sport channel and extra time for home-phone plan necessarily. We are fine with what we have, €61.33 per month for the bundle. So I've sent email on eir.ie website and one of the representatives on boards.ie who I won't say the name for his/her sake on 8th of July 2016.

Also I've rang to eir and one of the staff gave me vague answer regarding that. She said she would look into the issue and get back to me in 3 days, it's already been a week. 

Regards;
    Hi KilkennyCorkIT, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear this. 

This is a general price increase and I can assure you this is not because of the new eir Sports channels. 

The eir Sport channel is a new feature of eir and would not be something we would remove. 

I would recommend you contact our loyalty team directly on 1901 (option 4) and the guys will be happy to look into this for you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Regards;
    Hi KilkennyCorkIT, 

This is a general price increase and I can assure you this is not because of the new eir Sports channels. 

The eir Sport channel is a new feature of eir and would not be something we would remove. 

I would recommend you contact our loyalty team directly on 1901 (option 4) and the guys will be happy to look into this for you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks for reply. However we have a contracted, for €61.33 per month If it is a general price increase, it should be after 2 years contract? Yes?

What more is we don't even watch sports. So the new feature, Sport Channel is pretty much wasted.

We switched to Eir so that we could save money. We are not amused at all, Ciara.

I do hope you can sort it out soon.

Regards;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Regards;
    Hi KilkennyCorkIT, 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks for reply. However we have a contracted, for €61.33 per month If it is a general price increase, it should be after 2 years contract? Yes?

What more is we don't even watch sports. So the new feature, Sport Channel is pretty much wasted.

We switched to Eir so that we could save money. We are not amused at all, Ciara.

I do hope you can sort it out soon.

Regards;
    No  KilkennyCorkIT these changes will apply 30 days after the date issued on the letter.

-Pamela 

Advertisement