Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope < €200

Options
  • 09-11-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I'm looking for a scope to mount on a 22-250, must have a decent zoom something like 6-16x 50 would be great but it has to be less than €200 as I am on a tight budget.

If you have something along these lines shoot me a message, worst I can say is no :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Have a Nikko Stirling nighteater 30mm 4-16x50. Used it on my .243 till I upgraded and shot many foxes and deer with it. Great under the lamp for foxes. Has a mildot reticle.
    Was thinking of keeping it as a spare but would let it go of the price was right

2 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭pf85

garv123 wrote: »
    Have a Nikko Stirling nighteater 30mm 4-16x50. Used it on my .243 till I upgraded and shot many foxes and deer with it. Great under the lamp for foxes. Has a mildot reticle.
    Was thinking of keeping it as a spare but would let it go of the price was right

2 years old.

Can you send me some pictures of it? What is the condition like? Also, is it a 30mm or 1 inch tube?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Buckmark1

I have two scopes for sale if you are interested a nikko Stirling mount master 4-16x50 -€120. + p&p and an un branded 4-16x50 €90. +p&p both have been on target rifles very clean no marks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

pf85 wrote: »
    Can you send me some pictures of it? What is the condition like? Also, is it a 30mm or 1 inch tube?

Thanks

its the 30mm model, which was more expensive.

Scope is in good condition. there's a small scratch on it near the back which ive shown in the pic. glass is 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭wildcatares22

I have a nikon prostaff 4-12x42 if your interested. It's the BDC reticle.

• Advertisement

I have a nikon prostate 4-12x42 if your interested. It's the BDC reticle.

garv123 wrote: »
    its the 30mm model, which was more expensive.

Scope is in good condition. there's a small scratch on it near the back which ive shown in the pic. glass is 100%

Sorry my mounts are 1 inch but thanks anyway

Buckmark1 wrote: »
    I have two scopes for sale if you are interested a nikko Stirling mount master 4-16x50 -€120. + p&p and an un branded 4-16x50 €90. +p&p both have been on target rifles very clean no marks

Sorry I've my eye on something else right now but thanks

I have a nikon prostaff 4-12x42 if your interested. It's the BDC reticle.

I can't find this spec of scope anywhere are you sure there isn't a typo?

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-ProStaff-Black-Matte-Riflescope/dp/B004MY7LLG

quote="pf85;97686465"]I can't find this spec of scope anywhere are you sure there isn't a typo?[/quote]

Yep, typo. It's 4-12x40.

• Advertisement

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-ProStaff-Black-Matte-Riflescope/dp/B004MY7LLG

quote="pf85;97686465"]I can't find this spec of scope anywhere are you sure there isn't a typo?

Yep, typo. It's 4-12x40.[/quote]

I thought so.. Ok that's better :)

Couple of q's:

Is it 30mm or 1 inch tube?
    What condition is it, how old and do you have any pics?
    What price is it?

As new condition. Have it about 3 year but only on the 22lr for about a month as it got a smaller more suitable scope. It's 1" tube. Was going to put it on the 223 but got a nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 mil dot for it.

Looking for €150.

As new condition. Have it about 3 year but only on the 22lr for about a month as it got a smaller more suitable scope. It's 1" tube. Was going to put it on the 223 but got a nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 mil dot for it.

Looking for €150.

I'm only after checking the mounts which I have bought and they are 30mm, Sorry for the confusion. I would have been very keen on your scope as I have heard great things about Nikon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

pf85 wrote: »
    I'm only after checking the mounts which I have bought and they are 30mm, Sorry for the confusion. I would have been very keen on your scope as I have heard great things about Nikon

His scope in photos looks as if it comes with mounts - why not check........ if that's the scope your interested in ......then sell your 30mm mounts?

Looking for €150.

Does it come with the mounts? If so I will take it. Also where are you located?

Yeah, I'll include the mounts. There 11mm dovetails but I have piccatinny ones if that's what you need, just let me know. I'm just outside mullingar.

Yeah, I'll include the mounts. There 11mm dovetails but I have piccatinny ones if that's what you need, just let me know. I'm just outside mullingar.

Thanks I'll take it.

Yes Piccatinny mounts is what I need to mount on my rifle.

Will you be available on Sunday if I was to make it to Mullingar? Im coming from Armagh

yep, that's no problem. i'll pm my phone number and you can give me a shout when your ready.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement