Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time connection

Options
  • 09-11-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi, i have looked on the esb website but can't find  what i need to know, i would like a quotation on what it would cost to connect electric to a cottage which has never been connected, what it entails etc. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi cambasque,

Thank you for your post.

You would need to speak with ESB Networks in relation to connecting a brand new electricity supply. You can find their contact details here.

ESB Networks maintain the electricity network for all electricity suppliers including Electric Ireland. Once ESB Networks can supply you with an MPRN, you will then be able to chose your electricity provider. Once you are ready to chose your supplier, you can take a look at some of our price plans on our website.

If you have any other queries, do please let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement