Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Personal Customer Identification Form

Options
  • 09-11-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can I get one of these from your Website or by email please?  Or do I have to go into a branch and queue up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Can I get one of these from your Website or by email please?  Or do I have to go into a branch and queue up?
    Hi Contactless,

Thanks for your post.

This form is usually included in 'New Account' application pack, what type of account are you looking to open?

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Contactless

Hi Contactless,

Thanks for your post.

This form is usually included in 'New Account' application pack, what type of account are you looking to open?

Janette
    Thanks Janette, but I'm not looking to open up an account.  It's a not-for-profit organisation updating the signatories to the account and I was hoping to avoid having to call to a branch and queue up just to collect a form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Contactless,

Thanks for your post.

Janette
    Thanks Janette, but I'm not looking to open up an account.  It's a not-for-profit organisation updating the signatories to the account and I was hoping to avoid having to call to a branch and queue up just to collect a form.
    Hi Contacless, 

Thanks for your reply. 

In this instance you would need to contact your branch in order to get this form as it's not available online. It would be best to make an appointment in your branch to do this.  You can book an appointment for your branch here

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Contactless

Can it be posted out? Please - I don't really want to go to a branch at all, never mind book an appointment just to collect a form. You want us to transact online, pay by mobile and use contactless cards.  You are even not going to let us into branches to lodge or withdraw cash from later this month, but you are saying that to get a paper form you must make an appointment with a branch? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Can it be posted out? Please - I don't really want to go to a branch at all, never mind book an appointment just to collect a form. You want us to transact online, pay by mobile and use contactless cards.  You are even not going to let us into branches to lodge or withdraw cash from later this month, but you are saying that to get a paper form you must make an appointment with a branch? 
    Hi Contactless,

Thanks for your post.

It would be best to discuss this with your business adviser in your branch, they will be able to provide you with the form to make this change to the account and also advise you what additional documentation they require to make this change such as ID and proof of address.

If you only need to change the administrators for Business On Line access, this form can be emailed to you. You can arrange this by calling the Business On Line helpdesk 1890 818 265.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

all my bills are on line,do you accept these as ID proof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

horse7 wrote: »
    all my bills are on line,do you accept these as ID proof?
    Hi horse7, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, you can use these as a proof of address if you print them out in colour. Proof of ID however, would have to be a driver licence or passport. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Hi horse7, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, you can use these as a proof of address if you print them out in colour. Proof of ID however, would have to be a driver licence or passport. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Thanks

Advertisement