Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

moonboy52 wrote: »
    The GreenManGaming price (PC) is €48. I just bought it there

Thanks - updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

Have an Argos code for naas. Ps4
    Won't be able to collect myself. Valid till wed evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

Anybody else have an argos reservation code for PS4 version they dont need anymore, in any of the city centre stores or Liffey Valley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

irishash wrote: »
    Anybody else have an argos reservation code for PS4 version they dont need anymore, in any of the city centre stores or Liffey Valley?

I'll email you the one I sent to Dunder Miffin and yis can race to Liffey Valley:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

dan185 wrote: »
    I'll email you the one I sent to Dunder Miffin and yis can race to Liffey Valley:D

But for a busy day, I might have been able to reply to you first.

I hope you enjoy the game Dunder

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The GreenManGaming price (PC) is €48. I just bought it there

44 euro for me. Activated it last night too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

44 euro for me. Activated it last night too.

You got it at an even better price then :)

20% of €60 = €12 discount.

Maybe you had some credit in your account worth €4 or something?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

You got it at an even better price then :)

20% of €60 = €12 discount.

Maybe you had some credit in your account worth €4 or something?

Ah I see now, I used UK currency. It was 32 pound after discount, which equated to 44 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

I have a code for Argos Galway for the ps4 version (will be held until closing tomorrow) if anyone wants it pm me I no longer need it

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Breener122

Was hoping to pick this up today in argos but of course they have no stock at all for the ps4 but plenty for the xbox >.> after seeing Argos's price theres no way im handing 75 to them extortionist bastards GameStop so hopefully they'll have some in stock tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I have a reservation code(PS4) for Portlaoise valid until close Wednesday if anyone wants it. Bro had a copy waiting for me when I got home so I don't need it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Vayda

Hoping Argos gets the PS4 one back in stock quickly enough. Fighting the urge to download from the store, would really rather a physical copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I have one reserved in Argos tomorrow. Tried to cancel my Amazon one as it hadn't been despatched yet. Couldn't do it through the site, had to talk to someone to do it. They're going to cancel it when it ships and refund me. They must be delivering it (its one that includes the book and CD) by courier because they said it wouldn't reach me so I wouldn't need to return it.

Still, not going to risk getting the Argos one until I have it confirmed as refunded on Amazon.

Fingers crossed it will and i can pick up the Argos one tomorrow, other half is working tomorrow night! ;-)

Vayda wrote: »
    Hoping Argos gets the PS4 one back in stock quickly enough. Fighting the urge to download from the store, would really rather a physical copy.

Just as an FYI, may be worth shopping around now or trying Smyths Toys (€65). Argos have increased their price to €63.49 anyway!

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4506122/Trail/searchtext%3EFALLOUT.htm

Just as an FYI, may be worth shopping around now or trying Smyths Toys (€65). Argos have increased their price to €63.49 anyway!

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4506122/Trail/searchtext%3EFALLOUT.htm

Still more than 10 cheaper than XV, HMV and GS if needed to be bought in a shop.

Still more than 10 cheaper than XV, HMV and GS if needed to be bought in a shop.

Agreed - that's why I mentioned trying to get it in Smyths!

Edit - Smyths now up to €70

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Can you add Base.com to the list.

Its now the cheapest place to buy at €58.58 delivered for Xbox one (See image attached) and €60.04 for PS4 delivered

Link:
    http://www.base.com/fsearch.htm?search=Fallout+4

Does anyone know if you reserved it yesterday will you pay yesterday's price or today's price when you collect it today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Does anyone know if you reserved it yesterday will you pay yesterday's price or today's price when you collect it today?

You will pay the price you reserved it at

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

You will pay the price you reserved it at

Do you need to show them the email or will it scan in at €56 when you give them the reserve code?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

Blatter wrote: »
    Do you need to show them the email or will it scan in at €56 when you give them the reserve code?

I just collected mine and it was at the higher price. I showed them the email and they reduced the price to €56. Got a €5 voucher aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I have a reservation number for this on PS4 that I'm not using, for Argos Blackpool. It's reserved at the lower price of €55.99 and expires at close of business today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Also just collected mine from Navan, charged me 65euro, showed them the mail and dropped it to 55 with a fiver voucher

No hassle either in Childers Road Limerick, happy days.

My Amazon order is being refunded too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Basswizard

If there's any resevation codes for argos in dublin city centre it would be greatly appreciated. Been tring everything to get one on ps4 and were sold out in argos when I checked stock at 8am on release day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Can anyone take a picture of the argos reservation email and put it up or link to it here? I can't find my email for the reservation and the text message I do have doesn't show the lower price :-(

Arciphel wrote: »
    Can anyone take a picture of the argos reservation email and put it up or link to it here? I can't find my email for the reservation and the text message I do have doesn't show the lower price :-(

If it's any help searching my inbox for "Argos - thank" brings my reservation mail up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

LOL- thanks! :) I got it sent to my work email and I deleted it because I thought I would only need the text message. Can you upload a screen grab of your reservation that shows the price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Arciphel wrote: »
    LOL- thanks! :) I got it sent to my work email and I deleted it because I thought I would only need the text message. Can you upload a screen grab of your reservation that shows the price?

pm me your email and i'll forward you the mail i got, it does have my reservation number though

Advertisement