Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

PM sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Arciphel wrote: »
    PM sent!

popped out, thats sent now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Arciphel wrote: »
    LOL- thanks! :) I got it sent to my work email and I deleted it because I thought I would only need the text message. Can you upload a screen grab of your reservation that shows the price?

Not dodgy at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Seen an offer in Game for Fallout 4 or Star Wars Battlefront for €9.99 when you trade in 2 select games.

WLA2Chd.jpg

5HHREMa.jpg

hmuKzRA.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Jacovs

cdkeys.com is legit then? Reading dodgy things about them and dont want to spend 40 euro on this game just for it to be revoked by steam at some random date.
    39,79 with them at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Jacovs wrote: »
    cdkeys.com is legit then? Reading dodgy things about them and dont want to spend 40 euro on this game just for it to be revoked by steam at some random date.

Sounds legit

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cdkeys.com
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2kytez/is_cdkeyscom_legit/

I bought a key on ebay for 49 yesterday, would have bought it from cdkeys had I seen it sooner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Jacovs wrote: »

cdkeys is 100-percent legit, i'm even an affiliate with them. So you have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Thor wrote: »
    cdkeys is 100-percent legit, i'm even an affiliate with them. So you have nothing to worry about.

Its where I've gotten my XBox live Subs for the last 2 yrs. Emailed within 5-10 mins.

Advertisement