Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TheChrisD's Random Gaming Channel

Options
  • 09-11-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

I'm terrible at shilling myself, so don't expect the best of threads :o

I run my random gaming channel at https://gaming.youtube.com/TheChrisD, as I have done for the past few years. You'll find recorded and uploaded videos, Let's Plays, streams and lots of other random tat there.

Since building my new gaming rig a couple weeks ago, I've been starting to try and put together a proper schedule of content - it's all still very up in the air at the moment, but I hope to eventually be able to get at least three or four pieces of content up each day. Right now there's Isaac Afterbirth daily runs at 8pm; occasional collaborative videos at 2am; and occasional streams.

Usually streams start around 2pm (if I'm not busy in real life, or still uploading that day's Isaac - yay, terrible upload speed...) and last for a few hours up until early evening. Sometimes I might try one in the late evening, or even late at night, including some Saturday nights for co-operative Civilization. These streams do bring about some occasional fun highlights, or long rampages:

As is stereotypical for our kind, I tend to swear profusely; so if that's not your cup of tea, then there's plenty of others in this forum you can watch :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I'm terrible at shilling myself, so don't expect the best of threads :o

Welcome to the forum, will be sure to check out your stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

welcome dude!

Advertisement