Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA - Questions?

Options
  • 09-11-2015 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Been with EA 6 months and they got my property 'Sale Agreed' but that has now fallen through.
    I would like to try another EA....would I have to pay my current EA anything?

Also are all EA the same apart from commission i.e. people see a property online, they contact EA who shows them around and use their patter to sell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some agents keep lists of people who have looked for a property type, but generally for bog standard properties they're much the same

If you haven't paid advertising costs for the current agent its inevitable you'll need to pay that but otherwise check your agreement with then for any costs

Advertisement