Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer, Hardware and Electronics Interest Group

Options
  • 09-11-2015 4:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm posting again to see if anyone would be interested in a group focusing on Computers, Software, Hardware, Electronics and other areas, even gaming or just building whatever. No meeting space as of yet, but without anyone to attend there would not be one for awhile. Trying to rally the Athlone Hacker/Maker space into existence again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Hi Itzy,

I am interested myself, the only problem I find lately (for the last two years :P ) is I have very little free time due to work and another group I'm part of. I'd definitely try and make an effort to attend any meetups. There's a million and one projects I'd like to start working on again / start, just the usual time constraints :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Any ideas for a project and maybe I can get the ball rolling.

Advertisement