Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Care To Run HM/10k/5k, St Anne's Park, Sunday 15/11/2015@11:00 AM

Options
  • 09-11-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Thinking of giving this one a go - just 5k this time, as I'm just starting back after a couple of months of running inactivity, and still feel majorly out of shape. TBH I hadn't heard a thing about it until my SIL mentioned it yesterday.

http://www.carersireland.com/Mini-MarathonsRoad-Races-2014.php

Details seem to be a bit sparse there. Does anyone have any info about the route etc? Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Happy enough with that outing, over what was more or less the St Anne's PR course. First lap was a bit quick (considering I ran the Porterstown PR yesterday) and I finished up in a time of 22:4x, slow compared to what I've done in the past, but IMO good enough to merit another go at Jingle Bells. In addition, my SIL managed to get her second 5k PB in a week, so all in all a decent morning's work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fiona44

Great race for a great cause!
    Well done to the organisers!

A few nice treats in the goodie bag and a lovely long sleeved technical tshirt!
    Chip timed flat course (same as the parkrun).

Just a shame that there weren't more participants but I've no doubt word will get out about what a well organised race it is and a lot more will enter next year!

No Pb for me today - I blame the wind!

Advertisement