Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Today show

Options
  • 09-11-2015 6:08pm
    Company Representative Posts: 5 Verified rep

Do you need help solving a consumer problem? Have you issues with your phone or internet provider, or a problem with an airline? Haven't been able to return or exchange a gift/item?

RTE's Today show consumer champion Vickie Maye wants to help solve your consumer problems.

We would love to invite Boards.ie members to let us know about any issues they'd like Vickie's help with so feel free to post them here on this thread and we'll see what we can do for you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dannym11115

Do you need help solving a consumer problem? Have you issues with your phone or internet provider, or a problem with an airline? Haven't been able to return or exchange a gift/item?

RTE's Today show consumer champion Vickie Maye wants to help solve your consumer problems.

We would love to invite Boards.ie members to let us know about any issues they'd like Vickie's help with so feel free to post them here on this thread and we'll see what we can do for you.

I bought a leather suite from DFS in Cork. Just over a year old and three times it has been sent back for repairs because of seating area cushion fillings completely sinking. Now the leather peeled off and it was returned to me with a wax over it which now has started to wear off. The manager if the store always seems to be in a meeting. The sofa is not fit for its intended use. Only a year old and it looks like its been around for a few years. Please help me on this matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dannym11115

Just wanted to thank Vickie Maye for all the work she done with helping me with my damaged sofa. Vickie got Dfs to refund my money and I'm truly grateful to her for helping me. Keep up the good work Vickie and if people are out there with similar problems please contact Vickie. She's amazing at her job.

Thanks Again Vickie.

Advertisement