Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Ard Aulin, Mungret

• 09-11-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anybody know what broadband options are available in Ard Aulin, Mungret? I checked the virgin media website and none of their services are available out there.
    I was viewing a house there recently but don't want to live in an Internet free zone.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

who_ru wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Does anybody know what broadband options are available in Ard Aulin, Mungret? I checked the virgin media website and none of their services are available out there.
    I was viewing a house there recently but don't want to live in an Internet free zone.

Thanks.

There is no UPC/Virgin cable pulled in to these estates mite change in the future but not in the short term it ends on the father russell rd, only options are telephony based services such as Eircom or Vodafone etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Hi folks,

Thanks.

Lived in a house there before and had Magnet for broadband. No problems that I can recall and decent speed too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Deep Six wrote: »
    Lived in a house there before and had Magnet for broadband. No problems that I can recall and decent speed too.

Ok thanks. How were the houses to live in? I was looking at a semi-d, can you hear everything from the house next door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Ok thanks. How were the houses to live in? I was looking at a semi-d, can you hear everything from the house next door.

They are grand to be honest, hold the heat well too which is a big plus for the winter. Noise insulation is grand too, can't say I ever heard any noise from the neighbours house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Live there currently and have 100Mb from vodafone, the exchange is at the top of the estate so i get 92Mb for €35 p/m.

The houses are grand, very warm and easy to heat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

davo2001 wrote: »
    Live there currently and have 100Mb from vodafone, the exchange is at the top of the estate so i get 92Mb for €35 p/m.

The houses are grand, very warm and easy to heat.

Thanks. Is there a bus service out that way, does it feel a little isolated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Thanks. Is there a bus service out that way, does it feel a little isolated?

There is a bus service to the end of the Fr Russell Road, which is less than a 5 minute walk. Never felt isolated tbh but I have a car.

Advertisement