Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road toll tax

Options
  • 09-11-2015 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I spent few days in Belfast and visited nearby places like Antrim. I am wondering if i have to pay road toll fee for using Motorways? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Hi,

I spent few days in Belfast and visited nearby places like Antrim. I am wondering if i have to pay road toll fee for using Motorways? :confused:

Yes, send me your bank details and I'll get them deducted automatically :D:D:D

THAT'S A JOKE - there's no tolls in NI, afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Ah ok, i came from Dublin and paid 2 tolls towards Belfast way...

Thats great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Ah ok, i came from Dublin and paid 2 tolls towards Belfast way...

Thats great!

On this side of the border?

yes on the border and near dublin airport (M50)

on side of Republic Of Ireland...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Rather a long way from the border since the tolls are at Drogheda and the Liffey crossing on the M50...

You say you spent time up here - did you pay any tolls on the roads? There's your answer.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Thanks Pat.

Yes, i was of the impression that there might be barrier free tolls like M50, thats why i wanted to confirm from you guys.

It's clear now. Cheers

Advertisement