Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Wexford area collab

Options
  • 09-11-2015 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I'm looking for experienced EDM (in the traditional sense) musicians in the Wexford/Enniscorthy area.

I've got over 20 years plus under my belt - most styles covered, but looking for Trance direction with variants from that core.

Please PM details/location etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Jay Hatchell

Neurojazz wrote: »
    Hiya,

I'm looking for experienced EDM (in the traditional sense) musicians in the Wexford/Enniscorthy area.

I've got over 20 years plus under my belt - most styles covered, but looking for Trance direction with variants from that core.

Please PM details/location etc

Hi NeuroJazz I might be interested in doing something like this. I have my own Studio here in Wexford Town and I also have 20 years experience in the bizz from djing, event management right through to production and engineering. Hard house is my passion especially the earlier stuff pre 2000 but I also like trance and techno. Cubase Pro 8 is my Daw of choice but can work with reason live and fl studio too. Let me know if you still interested and maybe we can sort something out

Jay

Advertisement