Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 9 Results

Options
  • 09-11-2015 8:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Rams 31 Vikings 16

Vikings management will be kicking themselves after this result.
    There was a stage midway through the 2nd quarter where the Vikes were 10-0 up and had about 150 offensive yards.The Rams on the other hand had been completely shutdown,had only 16 yards offensively and were facing 3rd and 19 inside there own half.
    Foles went long over the middle to Bailey who raced away,he looked like he was gonna be tackled down about 10 yards short by the safety but he manages to shrug off the tackle for a TD.
    Rams force a vikes punt and manage to add another TD through Britt.
    Rams managed to get the ball back inside their half,Vikes shut them down of the 1st two downs,with not much time left they decide to run it rather than try to force a long pass and possible pick.
    Gurley cuts it right and manages to break a would be tackle and he's away for a 60 yard with about 2 seconds left leaving the score 21-10 to the Rams.
    I think the Vikes manage to bring it back to 1 score game in the 4th but Rams come up with a pick late on in the 4th quarter to effectively seal it.

N.Foles 179 yards 2 TD 2 INT 7/12 5 SACKS
    T.Bridgewater 297 yards 2 TD 4 INT 21/33 3 SACKS

T.Gurely 20 ATT 129 yards 1 TD
    A.Peterson 13 ATT 52 yards

M.Wallace 10 REC 177 yards 1 TD
    S.Bailey 2 REC 107 yarrds 1 TD

Pullard III 2 INTS
    H.Smith 2 INTS

GG and chat Giffney,I was lucky to get back into that game at all,Vikes look good,Teddy was alot more accurate than I thought he would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Giants 28-7 Buccaneers

The scoreline is very misleading. I was atrocious in this one and struggled for long periods to even complete a pass. Winston threw 6 INT's which meant if I got a slight bit of offense going I should win comfortably and thus that's what happened.

On the plus side I move to 5-4 giving me a winning record for this first time this season. That sort of record is right in the mix with the other teams shooting for that last wildcard spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Did the Eagles/Cowboys play?
    Got a notification saying the Cowboys won 27-24 but the result isn't showing in the league :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yeah we played and that was the score!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yeah we played and that was the score!
    There's no score on the league schedule page though,just says times played 1.I can use the force win option though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Packers 19 @ Panthers 17
    Great game knex you were unlucky in this one, this was a tight game threw out with the Panthers holding the packers to a single td with great defensive play to only give up four redzone fgs, Panthers got two great drives capped off by two great td passes from cam, he was picked off three times which was more luck then anything, lacy struggled to move the chain's on a regular basis, were as Stewart had his way running over the packers dline, best of luck for the season knex,

• Advertisement
Advertisement