Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Need bike mechanic to help me buy my first bike

• 09-11-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone know any good bike mechanics near Santry that would be willing to have a look at a bike that I'm interested in buying? Trouble is I would need them to call out to my house in the evening sometime during the week. Or at least one that stays open till 7-8pm during the week. And preferably one that would do it without costing an arm and a leg. Alternatively anyone know any good bike mechanics near Santry open on the weekends?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Can't help with local advice as not nearby but would you consider asking the seller to bring the bike to a nominated shop? I have done this for potential buyers and asked sellers to do the same. Every deal is unique and if the bike is of decent quality then the sellers rarely complain if they're doing a deal subject to inspection.

Advertisement