Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 09/11/2015 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

paulie21 wrote: »
    Anyone know where Raw is next week? A smarky crowd could be very bad for Roman
    Greenville, South Carolina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

I love JBL's sports references.

I just watched what I thought was Raw on SS4 but all of the non tournament matches were edited out so I haven't seen New Day so that may have been redeeming but from what I saw it was ****e. Why did they have Kane and Undertaker beat the Wyatts 2 on 4. That makes the whole idea of having team members redundant. Really disappointed with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I love JBL's sports references.

I just watched what I thought was Raw on SS4 but all of the non tournament matches were edited out so I haven't seen New Day so that may have been redeeming but from what I saw it was ****e. Why did they have Kane and Undertaker beat the Wyatts 2 on 4. That makes the whole idea of having team members redundant. Really disappointed with this.

Watching entire show now recorded it monday night. Just seen that part. Best part of the new day was the promo before the match in my opinion.

Advertisement