Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyundai chainsaw

Options
  • 09-11-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi , has anyone any experience of the Hyundai chainsaws for sale true chadwicks. They seem to be good valve if been used 5 to 6 times a year.

Thanking you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Farmer beside me bought one about a year or so ago. Heard the saw going but haven't heard any complaints.
    I'll enquire about it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭johnnyb6

red sean wrote: »
    Farmer beside me bought one about a year or so ago. Heard the saw going but haven't heard any complaints.
    I'll enquire about it tomorrow.

Thanks a lot and could you check what size he got

From memory, it was not the full size, 16 or 20''. I'll come back to you tomorrow

I was right, it's a 16''. He had a problem the lock on the trigger for starting but got it repaired locally. He thinks it cost him a tenner.
    All in all he's happy with it. It's only used for light work around the farm, fencing etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭johnnyb6

red sean wrote: »
    I was right, it's a 16''. He had a problem the lock on the trigger for starting but got it repaired locally. He thinks it cost him a tenner.
    All in all he's happy with it. It's only used for light work around the farm, fencing etc.

Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

These chainsaws are branded Hyundai. They are made by Zenoah. No idea how good or bad they are but price is relative to quality. I have a Hyundai branded leave blower and it hasn't given any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭husq

im told most of the working parts are plastic and most repair men dont want to know

Advertisement