Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade hkc

Options
  • 09-11-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

wish to upgrade 5 year old hkc panel to new hybrid panel
    have to fit zone expander in new panel as have 12 zones how do i wire it to new panel and how do i wire 2 wireless sensors into system as wires damaged in 2 windows.hoping to use other zones as is. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you got the new 1070 panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bramwell

yes the 1070 with rkp keypads and rf csb sensors

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It sounds like you need the manual. I have PMed it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

bramwell wrote: »
    wish to upgrade 5 year old hkc panel to new hybrid panel
    have to fit zone expander in new panel as have 12 zones how do i wire it to new panel and how do i wire 2 wireless sensors into system as wires damaged in 2 windows.hoping to use other zones as is. thanks

The zone expander is wired into the keypad bus in the control panel.

Advertisement