Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Lynne's ELO April 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

There are still tickets available for the Dublin show via the Fan Club link
    http://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/jeff-lynnes-elo?camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT_97249GUTS
    Scroll down to the Dublin gig, you'll be transferred to Ticketmaster.ie & get a chance to by Fan Club tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lumi wrote: »
    http://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/jeff-lynnes-elo?camefrom=CFC_UK_BUYAT_97249GUTS
    Scroll down to the Dublin gig, you'll be transferred to Ticketmaster.ie & get a chance to by Fan Club tickets

Worked for me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Brilliant, just got 4 standing. Thanks a million for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Thanks so much for posting this, my nerves wouldn't have taken Friday morning at 9am and missing this. I feckin' LOVE ELO, I was driving home and heard the announcement on the radio and had been checking this for ages since the Hyde Park gig so this has just made my day, month, year :D

Delighted! thanks so much for posting this!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Thanks so much for posting this. Husband is a huge fan and I've just made his day. He thought he'd have to join the scrum on Friday morning!

Thanks again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Got 2 today, seated. Paid a stupid amount of money but if I thought I'd have to sell both my grannies to be within 50 feet of my musical mentor I'd have considered it. Everything I know and love about music is as a direct result of discovering Jeff Lynne and ELO when I was 14. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about being in his presence on April 29th 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

just got 3 seated thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hupee

Hi missed the presale code with three does anyone have a code I could use please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Unfortunately I've to miss nearly all gigs next year, and this one is pricey. Would be unreal to see live!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hupee

Just got tickets through Elo Facebook fan page paid €100.00 each Inc booking fee for Dublin gig oh can't wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 livelife

Are these tickets expected to sell out in the morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Good few tickets up on viagogo already.
    A saw a pair for 423!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

Lumi...Many thanks for heads up, just picked 2 tickets, delighted....

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

Firstly.Delighted to get a chance to see Jeff Lynne.. Just in passing... over the last few months I have being playing a lot of ELO in the Car,also a big Robert Palmer fan, it had crossed my mind that Robert Palmer would have done a decent cover version of quite a few ELO tracks...offhand thinking "Telephone Line"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Got two standing. Can't wait, new album out today too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I dont believe it. I got 4 standing. AND the wife got 4 seated as a surprise. Looks like they are going on adverts.

D'OH !:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I am SOOOO looking forward to this. I also have tickets for the Liverpool Echo Arena show. Ryanair is showing 9.99 each way. Gonna be astronomic !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Tickets still available.
    Was tempted, but sorry nearly €200 for 2 tickets is madness.
    Will be passing on this concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Tangey99

So given

a) Jeff Lynne doesn't have a listed concert anywhere on Sat 30th of April
    b) 3Arena doesn't have anything booked for the 30th.

What's the chances that Sat the 30th is put on as a 2nd night ?

In England, the only place I see he's playing more than one night is the O2 london and in Birmingham.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Tangey99 wrote: »
    So given

a) Jeff Lynne doesn't have a listed concert anywhere on Sat 30th of April
    b) 3Arena doesn't have anything booked for the 30th.

What's the chances that Sat the 30th is put on as a 2nd night ?

In England, the only place I see he's playing more than one night is the O2 london and in Birmingham.

Has it sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Has it sold out?

Looks like it now. Surely a 2nd date on the cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Tangey99

damn, thought sure that another concert would be announced

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

What I would have thought as decent seats (about row 7 of Block D and E), which I would have expected would be about €150 are being sold for €550 :eek: on Ticketmaster. Others going for €360.

What other artists have commanded prices this high in the 3Arena? Mind you, they are still available so maybe overpriced.
    Tangey99 wrote: »
    damn, thought sure that another concert would be announced

might still be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kgallake

Simon201 wrote: »
    Can't wait! I assume this is going to sell pretty fast...

Sold out by 7pm friday they went on sale the only I ried to buy some tickets during the friday from 9am to 7pm but every time I tried to buy tickets could only get from row 49 or row 53 at the very back and on either the far left or far right and this did not change all day it looked like compamy selling the tickets or the website were only selling the last 4 rows from the back along the left and right of the venue.
    These tickets from the back were 89 plus charges ther where better seats but they cost from 210 euro uo to 600 euro for the vip tickets,

They are now selling the tickets on the ticket master websit from a partner site from 170 euro up to over 600 euro plus charges.

Has any one been able to buy decent tickets belwo row 49 at the back of the venue as they are still trying to flog the preminum tickets just wndering how many people got good seats for below 100 euro it looked to me like a lot of tickets were bought in blocks by companies and good seats were kept for max profit I love the groupe and would have loved to get some tickets where you could see them and not get ripped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

BBC Red Button showing an hour of his latest and old stuff on a loop tomorrow.

3 days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Anyone who wants to see the set list, it has been virtually the same every night of the tour so far

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/electric-light-orchestra/2016/the-o2-arena-london-england-13f1d16d.html

Not posting just in case there are still some people who like the mystery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Cant wait

Anyone who wants to see the set list, it has been virtually the same every night of the tour so far

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/electric-light-orchestra/2016/the-o2-arena-london-england-13f1d16d.html

Not posting just in case there are still some people who like the mystery :D

No Last Train to London is disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

ShaneU wrote: »
    No Last Train to London is disappointing

I noticed Horace Wimp is missing too, I thought that would have been one of their weirder and more memorable ones.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement