Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space to rent

Options
  • 10-11-2015 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone know of any band rehearsal spaces to rent locally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Im sure there are some art spaces where they will let you rehearse for free, I would ask around at Hive arts, Contemporary arts place down by Bolton St,central theatre etc. Im not saying they will offer you space but you need to talk to people in the know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

The place down on the Manor (youth project or something like that) have excellent rehearsal spaces for bands where members are under around 25. Sorry I'm a bit vague on the name and age details but a friend used it recently and was thrilled with the facilities and price.

I do know that spaces like Hive Gallery are sometimes available too. The Soma down on Lombard street don't do rehearsal spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Somebody else

Thanks for the replies lads, I'm a bit too old to bluff me way into the youth centre unfortunately. Just in case anyone else is looking for a space too, WAMA have rooms available but only before 3 o clock Monday to Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I'm fairly sure there's somewhere up in the Jute factory that rents to bands. No contact details though

Advertisement