Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4 Best Price locally?

Options
  • 10-11-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Would like to pipick up a copy of Fallout today or tomorrow.

Need a Hard copy, Argos weren't showing stock yet, as of last night.

Anywhere worth buying from or will I just order online?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Some stores have them, have a look at here http://www.checkargos.com/?search=4489263

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Argos is point blank best price even compared to online.

They are still adjusting system. Pop in to local argos and check. Online it showed up only 5 copies, when I was in store, they had 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Cheers lads

I'll pop in this evening. Been buying all my games there recently.

Anyone know if there is a large update patch required to play? My BB is crap

amadablam wrote: »
    Cheers lads

I'll pop in this evening. Been buying all my games there recently.

Anyone know if there is a large update patch required to play? My BB is crap

531mb I think it was , so not too bad on a poor speed connection.

531mb I think it was , so not too bad on a poor speed connection.

Thanks a mill.

Went to Argos in Cruises Street, not getting them in stock until the 'official release date'?! I mentioned that it was out else where and she checked for me and told me there was 37 copies in Childers Road but they wont have any until tomorrow. Just in case anyone else is heading there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

amadablam wrote: »
    Thanks a mill.

Went to Argos in Cruises Street, not getting them in stock until the 'official release date'?! I mentioned that it was out else where and she checked for me and told me there was 37 copies in Childers Road but they wont have any until tomorrow. Just in case anyone else is heading there.

That's mad, saw them on the system there this morning!

Fieldog wrote: »
    That's mad, saw them on the system there this morning!

yeah its a pain, the PS4 ones didnt even have the option of ordering where as the XBone version could be ordered and paid for tomorrow.

PITA having to drive out of my way to Childers road this evening when I am close to cruises street all day, makes no sense. Ill probably hold off buying until tomorrow for convenience sake at this stage. Just checked online now as well and nothing in Cruises street.

Brilliant :(

I went into Argos in Cruises Street today to get Fallout 4 which they are finally showing as in stock.

Bad part is, the price has increased to €63.49 over night :(

What a joke!

Advertisement