Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Help

Options
  • 10-11-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

I set up a new account 2 weeks ago and have been unable to use your online services.
    I called the online activation number to set it up and all seemed to be correct from your point of view, but when I tried to log-on to the app I encountered an error with my details.
    I called back for assistance but your rep said details were correct and delete the app and retry. Guess what? same issue.
    So no access to my account through Android app or your website.
    I would appreciate any assistance you could give me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

corsav6 wrote: »
    I set up a new account 2 weeks ago and have been unable to use your online services.
    I called the online activation number to set it up and all seemed to be correct from your point of view, but when I tried to log-on to the app I encountered an error with my details.
    I called back for assistance but your rep said details were correct and delete the app and retry. Guess what? same issue.
    Hi corsav6,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and sorry to hear that you are having difficulties logging in.

Can you let me know if you're getting a specific error message when you try to login to either the website or the app?
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Hi corsav6,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and sorry to hear that you are having difficulties logging in.

Can you let me know if you're getting a specific error message when you try to login to either the website or the app?
    Thanks
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola, thanks for the quick response.

The error message says incorrect details, I'm at work now so I'll try to log-on when I'm on lunch at get the exact wording.

Hi corsav6,

Thanks
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola, thanks for the quick response.

The error message says incorrect details, I'm at work now so I'll try to log-on when I'm on lunch at get the exact wording.
    Thanks corsav6,

Let me know once you have access if you're still getting an error message. 

Thanks
    Nicola

So the app says "Your login details are incorrect. Please try again".
    The website says "We are unable to process your request at this time"

I rang the 1890 helpline and they confirmed my details are correct so I don't want to ring again as it cost me money and it takes ages to get through to an advisor.

I rang the 1890 helpline and they confirmed my details are correct so I don't want to ring again as it cost me money and it takes ages to get through to an advisor.
    Hi corsav6,

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry that you're still unable to login.

I think I know what might be causing this, can I ask you to send me a PM with your name, the branch that your account is with and a contact phone number (don’t include any account or login details) so I can arrange a call to you?

To send a private message on Boards, please click on the link in my signature below and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings.

Thanks
    Nicola 

• Advertisement

Hi corsav6,

Thanks for getting back to me and sorry that you're still unable to login.

I think I know what might be causing this, can I ask you to send me a PM with your name, the branch that your account is with and a contact phone number (don’t include any account or login details) so I can arrange a call to you?

To send a private message on Boards, please click on the link in my signature below and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings.

Thanks
    Nicola 
    This is what I get,

"Bank of Ireland: Nicola has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Nicola from the recipient list and send the message again."

I'm at work so it may take me a while to respond here. 

Hi corsav6,

I've sent you a PM there now.

Thanks
    Nicola

BoI rep called and problem was sorted in minutes. Thanks to all who helped, excellent service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

BoI rep called and problem was sorted in minutes. Thanks to all who helped, excellent service.
    Glad to hear this corsav6. Thanks for the update. 

Sarah

Advertisement