Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Credit Card Type

Options
  • 10-11-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I've just received my renewed credit card in the post and this card will be valid for the next four years.  I've just realised that the credit card type is still a student credit card (as it's now printed on the front of the card) and I am no longer a student.  Do I need to change this to a normal credit card type and not a student one and if so how do I go about doing this? I don't want to be availing of student rates that I shouldn't be entitled to if that's the case.

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, 

I've just received my renewed credit card in the post and this card will be valid for the next four years.  I've just realised that the credit card type is still a student credit card (as it's now printed on the front of the card) and I am no longer a student.  Do I need to change this to a normal credit card type and not a student one and if so how do I go about doing this? I don't want to be availing of student rates that I shouldn't be entitled to if that's the case.

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Please call our credit card team on 0818 251 251 (+353 567 757 747 from abroad) and one of our representatives will be happy to help you with this.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi, 

Hi adelcrowsmel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Please call our credit card team on 0818 251 251 (+353 567 757 747 from abroad) and one of our representatives will be happy to help you with this.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola 
    Thanks Nicola

Advertisement