Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customers, No Contact (Again)

Options
  • 10-11-2015 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

We applied over the phone for an account over two months ago with no results. When we finally got it sorted, we were called into our local branch and apologised profusely to. The clerk took our IDs and proof of address (one of which was oddly not acceptable when we tried to open the account in a slightly further away branch a few weeks previous). That was last Tuesday at lunch time. It's Tuesday again and I haven't even so much as gotten an acknowledgement of the account in the post. How much longer should we be waiting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    We applied over the phone for an account over two months ago with no results. When we finally got it sorted, we were called into our local branch and apologised profusely to. The clerk took our IDs and proof of address (one of which was oddly not acceptable when we tried to open the account in a slightly further away branch a few weeks previous). That was last Tuesday at lunch time. It's Tuesday again and I haven't even so much as gotten an acknowledgement of the account in the post. How much longer should we be waiting?
    Hi ShaShaBear,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I’m sorry to hear about your experience when opening an account.

I’d like to look into this further for you. So if I could ask you to send me a PM with your full name, the branch you opened the account in and your phone number, I’ll follow up on this for you’re here.

Thanks
    Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Hi ShaShaBear,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I’m sorry to hear about your experience when opening an account.

I’d like to look into this further for you. So if I could ask you to send me a PM with your full name, the branch you opened the account in and your phone number, I’ll follow up on this for you’re here.

Thanks
    Nicola 
    It says you have not allowed people to send you private messages. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi ShaShaBear,

Thanks
    Nicola 
    It says you have not allowed people to send you private messages. 
    Thanks ShaShaBear,

To send us a private message on Boards, please click on the link in my signature below and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings. 

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement