Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem downloading all photos from I phone to Windows

• 10-11-2015 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have over 1000 photos on my I phone 5s which were taken on my I phone but when I plug it into my computer and go into the DCIM file only the last 415 photos come up. I cant seem to access the previous photos. Has anyone else had experience with this and if they have were they able to solve it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Are the other 685 photos in your photostream?

If you are in the DCIM folder only copy one folder at a time from your pc. I find that draggin them all to PC misses alot of the files.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lynchy

They are yeah. Its very wired. I can see the first 100 I took in 2 different folders and I can see the last 400 i took in 2 other folders but the photos in the middle are not showing up in any folder in my DCIM folder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you using any other camera app than the standard one?
    Other apps may use other folders.

Advertisement