Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation Email

Options
  • 10-11-2015 1:02pm

Hi there,

I have requested an email reactivation several times, however it has not appeared in my inbox , spam junk mail or otherwise. Basically, I just want to update my email address and password in order to re use boards.ie after a long absence.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Your account doesn't seem to require an activation e-mail, as it seems to be working fine.

Have a look at this link and you'll be able to confirm that the e-mail address we have for you is correct, and doesn't have any typographical errors. Also check to make sure that e-mails from @boards.ie aren't being filtered into your Spam/Junk folder.

-Shield.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Resolved this via email yesterday with the user. Marking as resolved. Thanks Shield :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement