Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega new Astro city arcade machine

Options
  • 10-11-2015 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Sega new Astro city
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €500
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash on collection

New Astro city arcade machine working,wired for jamma,has had new joysticks and buttons fitted recently,condition as pictured,taken as a trade in,no keys for cash box,keys for the rest,depending on what board is used it would need a kick harness for button 6
    Sold as is
    Comes with a 300/1 multi board

Can be viewed in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Ah Mitch stop coming out with these bargains, I've no space :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Ah Mitch stop coming out with these bargains, I've no space :(

So tempting.

My company is buying new offices at the moment.
    So will defo have one of these in there somewhere. Soon mitch soon

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

eddhorse wrote: »
    So tempting.

My company is buying new offices at the moment.
    So will defo have one of these in there somewhere. Soon mitch soon

Better make it sooner rather then later,Iam getting rid of nearly all my arcade cabs/parts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Iam getting rid of nearly all my arcade cabs/parts etc
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Wish I was closer, wanted to own a cab for years and tears roll down my cheek when I see so many pass by on here because of location :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Corholio wrote: »
    Wish I was closer, wanted to own a cab for years and tears roll down my cheek when I see so many pass by on here because of location :(

Road trip. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Road trip. :)

The temptation is there but not viable at the moment unfortunately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Better make it sooner rather then later,Iam getting rid of nearly all my arcade cabs/parts etc

Let me know if you come across a 2 player Egret 2/3/AWSD control panel!
    Still haven't bought one of those!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The temptation is there but not viable at the moment unfortunately.

Where are you based?
    Are you in need of a man with a van?
    I might know a guy....

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Where are you based?
    Are you in need of a man with a van?
    I might know a guy....

Cork. Which is usually followed by the reply....'Oh right....sorry' :P

• Advertisement

Depends, I can but ask, not sure of the cost diesel and time.....
    If it could be done would you make an offer to Mitch??
    I could drive it myself, it's my brothers van, but it's his daily run about, but then he could use my car....
    Let me know

Getting rid of it all? Noooo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

If you getting rid of PCBs let us know, would be interested in dead ones as well for parts.

If you getting rid of PCBs let us know, would be interested in dead ones as well for parts.

Have boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of Pcbs as soon as the cabs are gone I will be sorting them out

Have boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of Pcbs as soon as the cabs are gone I will be sorting them out

End of an era Mitch.

Where will these bargains come from then?

eddhorse wrote: »
    End of an era Mitch.

Where will these bargains come from then?

Yep my days of arcade raids are over.running all over Ireland buying cabs etc.fun times it was like xmas every time as you just don't know what you would find but just don't have the time anymore.have projects sitting in the workshop for years,as cabs went more arrived,and the projects just got pushed to the back.i have a outrun deluxe 10 years never touched.so as soon as everything is gone that's going I hope to start on that and about 15 pins that are waiting to be set up and fixed. But even a few of them might go......

Depends, I can but ask, not sure of the cost diesel and time.....
    If it could be done would you make an offer to Mitch??
    I could drive it myself, it's my brothers van, but it's his daily run about, but then he could use my car....
    Let me know

That's an incredibly generous offer, to even ask.

I would be interested, just not sure if the total lay out, including delivery etc would be a bit too much for me especially this side of Christmas. But saying that I'd be interested if everything fell into place.

I'll ask my brother about the van on Sunday, and I'll make it a road trip with my son or something.
    If it'd fit in a 01 Ford Focus estate even better ;)
    The only outlay would be the diesel or petrol, depending on where in Cork you are.
    Alternatively, if you could organise something at your end, I could meet you halfway or something.
    The only worry I'd have is how well the machine would travel.

They will for in an astral estate.
    Moved an E2 and an ok baby in my astra.

I'll ask my brother about the van on Sunday, and I'll make it a road trip with my son or something.
    If it'd fit in a 01 Ford Focus estate even better ;)
    The only outlay would be the diesel or petrol, depending on where in Cork you are.
    Alternatively, if you could organise something at your end, I could meet you halfway or something.
    The only worry I'd have is how well the machine would travel.

I'm in East Cork, but I'll look into it definitely. Possibility I might be able to arrange something my end, but have to see about it. Ya I would have had no experience transporting machines so I'd be without knowledge there certainly.

Of course I'm sure Mitch would be eager to move this on so I wouldn't want to ever slow up a sale for someone if I couldn't get things to fall into place.

Just wondering Mitch, would 500 be the bottom line with this?

• Advertisement

Hey Mitch,

I will call over Thursday to take a look.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Mitch, I dont own my own machine yet but it this still available? Looks absolutely class!, full amount offered, i can travel , I have a van and itll safely fit inside. can we talk please? Can you message me.. Cheers. Ronan.

I'm in East Cork, but I'll look into it definitely. Possibility I might be able to arrange something my end, but have to see about it. Ya I would have had no experience transporting machines so I'd be without knowledge there certainly.

Of course I'm sure Mitch would be eager to move this on so I wouldn't want to ever slow up a sale for someone if I couldn't get things to fall into place.

Just wondering Mitch, would 500 be the bottom line with this?

I'm off over the weekend, and if it'll fit in my car I'm happy to nip down to you, then nip home, give me a few bob for petrol and we're all good.

I'm off over the weekend, and if it'll fit in my car I'm happy to nip down to you, then nip home, give me a few bob for petrol and we're all good.

Could be a plan, your a gent for even mentioning the idea. Would definitely reimburse you for that of course.

Will wait to hear back from Mitch and will see from there.

Its getting feisty in here.

€500 offered pending inspection.

Very interested although it seems three of us are interested :-(

Sure, we're all friends here.
    And I'm sure bargains will pop up again.

Sure, we're all friends here.
    And I'm sure bargains will pop up again.

Not a cab like this one though :-/

I'll offer the 500, just to stop my yap and have it on record lol If for any reason edd doesn't take it.

• Advertisement

Dont want to step on anyones toes but i originally thought Corhillo was first to vest interest?, in that case if he had no offer than i believe i had the first offer then before Ed? Call me up if I am wrong lads. Lol, I dont mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement