Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Business Banking online - Direct Debit on my 365 account?

Options
  • 10-11-2015 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Why is there still a monthly direct debit for business banking online when I cancelled my two business banking online accounts and set up 365 accounts for them as the Business banking online was not supported on my MAC? I was told these payments would stop! It's been nearly three years or so now that I have not used the business banking online and my accountant has just pointed this out to me. It was 15euro a month and now it is 10euro a month. I personally went in to central bank on college green and they assured me that they would remedy this by contacting the two branches involved. This was over a year ago. Why do I have to keep returning to this? When I am told it will be sorted, I trust that BOI will do so. As I have not used the business banking online accounts, I expect these payments to stop and that money should be returned to my accounts. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Caff Caff wrote: »
    Why is there still a monthly direct debit for business banking online when I cancelled my two business banking online accounts and set up 365 accounts for them as the Business banking online was not supported on my MAC? I was told these payments would stop! It's been nearly three years or so now that I have not used the business banking online and my accountant has just pointed this out to me. It was 15euro a month and now it is 10euro a month. I personally went in to central bank on college green and they assured me that they would remedy this by contacting the two branches involved. This was over a year ago. Why do I have to keep returning to this? When I am told it will be sorted, I trust that BOI will do so. As I have not used the business banking online accounts, I expect these payments to stop and that money should be returned to my accounts. 
    Hi Caff Caff,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

I’m very sorry to hear about this and I’d like to look into this further for you. Please can you send a PM with your full name and contact number so that I can arrange for the business online team to call you about this.

To send a private message on Boards, please click on the link in my signature below and make sure that you have private messaging enabled in your Boards settings.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Caff Caff

Hi Nicola

This message poos up when I try to PM you:
    Bank of Ireland: Nicola has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.<br /> <br /> If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Nicola from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi Nicola

Bank of Ireland: Nicola has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.<br /> <br /> If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Nicola from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi Nicola

Hi Nicola

This message pops up when I try to PM you:

• Advertisement

Hi Nicola

Pops...

Pops...
    Hi Caff Caff,

If you click the link under my signature you should be able to send PM.

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Perhaps I am missing something but there is no link under your signature. There is Bank of Ireland: Nicola in blue at the top of your comments and when I click that I am taken to a screen whereby I can choose to Send you a PM but I continue to get that message when I fill out the form and try to send one.

Hi Nicola,

Perhaps I am missing something but there is no link under your signature. There is Bank of Ireland: Nicola in blue at the top of your comments and when I click that I am taken to a screen whereby I can choose to Send you a PM but I continue to get that message when I fill out the form and try to send one.
    Hi Caff Caff,

I've sent you a PM there now.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Advertisement
Advertisement