Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser for ladies cut

Options
  • 10-11-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

I wonder if anyone could recommend a good stylist in Galway?

TIA

Ti Maros

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Until you get answers here you can have a read of older threads like this
    https://www.google.ie/search?q=hairdresser+galway+site:boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chryssa

In the unlikely case that you haven't found a hairdresser yet I'd like to recommend Zenith.

I was searching for a good while myself, and for me they were great. Esp Fiona, who dealt with having to cut off long curly hair and made a perfect chin lenght bob out of the mess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I go to Zenith too. Helena got my long and unmanageable wavy mess into a pixie. Tom refined it and now I always go to him. I did have Fiona do the last cut though coz Tom was completely booked out. I preferred his cut but that takes nothing away from Fiona, she did a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Talents in Terryland. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I went to Mint on Kirwan's Lane last week, fantastic cut and really reasonable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement