Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I no longer run in Kilkeel

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

davedanon wrote: »
    3 out of the last 4 runs have been in D24, but it seems quite random. Some nights I run in D24 and Kilkeel.

you all know you can turn off the location in settings/display preferences / activity names and go back to having 'untitled' runs... but maybe there's no fun in that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I'm back running in Crossmaglen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Baggirshorts

I ran in Clontarf this morning. It said Dublin 3?
    I think that could be right by George...:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

Ballintemple and Rochestown have now moved to the north side of Cork City. Those Garmin lads have a lot of power it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

Im back running in Untitled but i have no map or elevation info. Anyone else having issues like this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I posted this in the main Garmin questions thread yesterday. I did get elevation and map info though.

Downloaded another batch, of 4 this time.

Two runs from Wednesday and Thursday of last week are downloaded as Crossmaglen. The exact same routes, from yesterday and today, are listed correctly. I've no idea what the logic here is as to why last weeks are down as Crossmaglen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Baggirshorts

fletch wrote: »
    I'm back running in Crossmaglen :(
    Be thankfull you weren't running there back in the early 90's..:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aoboa

Bah! Was great for a while there but last 5 runs have been back to Kilkeel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

It's an odd one isn't it. I've had a few incorrect ones the last while, but they were marked as Crossmaglen, 1 day after each other. But every other run on the same route is marked correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

If i run in the city its Kilkeel, if i run in lucan its Dublin 24

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

If i run in the city its Kilkeel, if i run in lucan its Dublin 24

Stay out of D24, podner.

<narrows eyes. cocks shotgun>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

If I run with my 310xt it's Untitled. If I run with my FR235 it has a location. Even if I wear both together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

My first Kilkeel run tonight, what a place :-)

Advertisement