Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technician Problem

Options
  • 10-11-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I moved my house recently, and your technician didn't came on the appointed time, I texted him, and he said he is out of the city, although I confirmed the appointment twice with your agents and once with the technician himself.

And now, I get delayed for 12 days to have the technician again.

I am paying €30 per day to work on my mobile Internet, because I am a web developer, and by the day I'll get the internet working in my house, total would be €600.

Why do I have to pay all this money because your technician didn't show on the appointed time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

lovegalway wrote: »
    Hi,

I moved my house recently, and your technician didn't came on the appointed time, I texted him, and he said he is out of the city, although I confirmed the appointment twice with your agents and once with the technician himself.

And now, I get delayed for 12 days to have the technician again.

I am paying €30 per day to work on my mobile Internet, because I am a web developer, and by the day I'll get the internet working in my house, total would be €600.

Why do I have to pay all this money because your technician didn't show on the appointed time?
    HI lovegalway

I'm sorry to hear this, It's clear that our apologies are in order here. If you would like to PM me your eir account number I will see if an earlier appointment can be made. Unfortunately eir do not compensate for personal loss but I will do my best to offer clarification on this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lovegalway

Hi Alan,
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thank you lovegalway

I should have an update for you later today

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement