Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty cooker ?

Options
  • 10-11-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I just have a Hick question regarding a Beko cooker oven that was 2 years old and had been in storage for 3 years having worked perfectly.

Anyway decided to donate to a charity shop but was told weeks after I had donated it that it had apparently blown all the fuses or at least tripped the main fuse switch. Anyway they had said an electrician was over it and they decided to dump the cooker without getting back in touch with me.

The cooker cost over 400 euro in the first place but I'm quite angry that the just discarded what I thought was a perfectly working appliance and if there was something wrong with it it must have been something minor.

I know you can't make a call on the condition but could you guess what may be the problem.

Sorry I know this is a difficult one to call but any light on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement