Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee Candles (Dublin)

Options
  • 10-11-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that currently has Yankee Candles on offer? I've got them before in Homestore and More (for around €15 if I recall) but had a look in there and all they have at the moment are 2 Christmas themed scents on offer at €18 with every other scent priced at €28.

Does anyone know of a place that has them cheaper?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that currently has Yankee Candles on offer? I've got them before in Homestore and More (for around €15 if I recall) but had a look in there and all they have at the moment are 2 Christmas themed scents on offer at €18 with every other scent priced at €28.

Does anyone know of a place that has them cheaper?

Boots have them in their 3 for 2 offer but at what they are charging for one, I suspect they may be marking up :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The hallmark shop in the square were doing them on sale last weekend, give them a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

jonny24ie wrote: »
    The hallmark shop in the square were doing them on sale last weekend, give them a try.

Just remembered we got some there. They have a 12 pack of tea lights for a fiver, and the medium sized yankee home jar for 7.80 if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cathain123

Home store and more always have deals on these

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Cathain123 wrote: »
    Home store and more always have deals on these

I was in there the other day and the only ones on sale are the two Christmas scents at €18 - every other scent they have is €28.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

The Yankee shop in Blanch had a 20% sale off two weeks ago. I am stocked up in car jar air fresheners for the whole of 2016!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Had no luck finding these on sale yet..anyone else come across any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Had no luck finding these on sale yet..anyone else come across any?

Hickeys pharmacy used to always have the large candles reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi

My wife and daughter are really into these. I notice that Homestore prices have gone up a good bit.
    This might be down to Yankee resusing to supply them at certain prices

anyway - try this site (They also have a shop in Toughers Business Park Naas/Newbridge). Sometimes they have good value
    http://www.yankee.ie/

Advertisement