Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 10-11-2015 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭

What is the best value child friendly hotels close to the zoo please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There are a few, Castleknock Hotel and Spa or the Aisling up near Heuston. You couldn't walk from the Castleknock one, you could from the Aisling.

If you have a car I'd suggest the Crowne Plaza in Blanchardstown Centre or the Carlton up in Tyrellstown, both are not as close but are nice and they sometimes do a deal where you get admission to the zoo and a packed picnic to take with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Hilton Kilmainham, Just down to Islandbridge and into the Phoenix park, maybe just over a km walk to the zoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

The West County in Chapelizod is also close by and just 8 mins on the bus from hotel to the main gate in to the Phoenix Park. Handy for car parking too!

My parents have stayed in both The Aisling & West County. I would recommend both. The handy thing about The Aisling is it that it is also near Collins Barracks and the luas stop but it's hard to beat The West County for good value.

Advertisement