Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleming agitator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭epfff

New on done deal 2700, anyone have any info or use them ? https://www.donedeal.ie/view/6809925
    NEW Agitator

Considered buying one last year
    Opposition that also stocked Fleming claimed that was small
    I know nothing about machinery and I'm still borrowing neighbours one
    maybe this year I'll purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Sugarbowl

Anyone have a Fleming agitator? Are ye happy with it? Got quoted 4k for a new one. Would be only for my own use.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Thekeencyclist

Bought a new Newrock agitator last year, came in less than 4K (Prob be 4K now or slightly above that with prices rises etc), am happy enough with it, seems to do the job and nice to be able to do the slurry when it suits me and not when it suits the contractor to agitate it, used to be waiting 2-3 weeks for him to arrive and sure as hell he would arrive at a time that didnt really suit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭leoch

Wat horse power have u mixing and wat size of tank......thinking of getting one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

Bought a nc 3000 SU early this year,find it a great pump now,well able for mixing slurry with a bit of hay or silage in it,needs a 100hp to work to its full potential

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 oldcarideas

hi.Do you explain me a fleming agitator

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

Fleming stuff wouldn’t be the strongest

Advertisement