Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland MasterCard Payment

Options
  • 10-11-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Can anyone please tell me if I can pay cash into my B of I MasterCard account through any regular B of I ATM machine or does it have to be one of those specific lodgement ATMs?

Appreciate your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Talk to...Bank of Ireland where BOI reps and fellow customers can better advise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon Golfwidow,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

There are a few options you can take when paying your Mastercard. If you have cash, you can use a lodgement ATM, these are located in all branches. You will need your card and PIN to use this facility. If you are unable to make it to a branch but are near an external LATM, you can use these out of hours. For a list of these external machines please see here

Alternatively, if you have your Mastercard added as a bill on your 365 Online profile, you can pay money from your current account at any BOI regular ATM.

If you have this added however, there is no need to go to the ATM, you can pay this from home over the phone or online. To pay over the phone please call 0818365365 and select option 1 then option 3.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Evie.

Advertisement