Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charity shops in maynooth

Options
  • 10-11-2015 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any/many charity shops in maynooth?

If yes will take a jaunt out...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

3 off the top of my head one in Greenfield Shops around the side of Xtra Vision, you'd miss it, so walk around the corner to get to it.

There's one on the main st. beside McMahons pub.

There's one on the Dunboyne Rd. down past Mc Mahons pub and left at the corner.

There was one on the square but I'm fairly sure it's closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The one on the Dunboyne Road only donates part of the profits. The one on Main Street doesn't always take donations - its the same charity as at Greenfield, you can always donate there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The St VIncent De Paul shop in the Greenfield shops is the best and there is parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

So I only know the main street. Where are the greenfield shops??

Ps. I'll be coming on the train

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

about 7 minutes walk from the train.(longer if you walk slower then me)

Come out out the train station and up the hill,turn right when you get to the road and walk towards Maxol,Turn left just before Maxol and walk down there about 100m and turn right through the walkway and it is there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Moonbeam wrote: »
    about 7 minutes walk from the train.(longer if you walk slower then me)

Come out out the train station and up the hill,turn right when you get to the road and walk towards Maxol,Turn left just before Maxol and walk down there about 100m and turn right through the walkway and it is there.

I might bring my bike on the train I'll probably ly come out sat week.

Advertisement