Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renua to run in Mayo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

with parts of south Mayo now in Galway, things arn't straighforward for anybody imo. Am really peed off that boundry was moved, galway indeed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Oldtree wrote: »
    with parts of south Mayo now in Galway, things arn't straighforward for anybody imo. Am really peed off that boundry was moved, galway indeed :mad:

Agree it is a crazy change. Will be very hard for a TD to service an area from Ballinrobe to Oranmore.

More efforts should be made to respect county boundaries

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Oldtree wrote: »
    nuac wrote: »
    Agree it is a crazy change. Will be very hard for a TD to service an area from Ballinrobe to Oranmore.

More efforts should be made to respect county boundaries

I've heard similar complaints from all over the country. What I haven't heard is any explanation as to how that can happen while respecting Article 16.2 of the Constitution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cattolico

irishgeo wrote: »
    He ain't got a hope.

I would give them #1 , better than the shower we have. Number 1 rule in politics, we need to change politicans often like dirty nappies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭StudentDad

I won't vote for them - the last thing this country needs is a right wing, reactionary splinter group in power.

SD

Advertisement