Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Dinner

Options
  • 10-11-2015 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of any restaurants that do Christmas Dinner in or around Cork City.
    Unfortunately I'm working nights for the whole of Christmas week so my family are thinking of coming down Christmas eve and staying the night and having dinner then on Christmas day before going home. (Home is about 3hours away).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Maybe the imperial.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Your best bet is to try and ring a few hotels close to you or as close as youre willing to travel.

I'd be surprised if a few of them arent putting on a christmas dinner.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I know Hayfield Manor do , but you pay Hayfield Manor prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

As others have said try hotels, I doubt any restaurants would be open. Hope you find somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

N Square have Christmas day menu on their website:
    http://www.nsquare.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/N-Square-CHRISTMAS-DAYmenu-copy-34.95-2.jpg

Bit pricey but I suppose it's to be expected. No idea what it would be like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

OP is welcome to my house for dinner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

Techmaster wrote: »
    OP is welcome to my house for dinner :D

Can I come too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Techmaster wrote:
    OP is welcome to my house for dinner

Thanks a million, 4 of us will be there around 1.30pm, expecting a feast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

I had my parents around for Christmas a couple of years ago and as others have said hotels will be the only real option. We went for the Imperial, it was nice.

Advertisement