Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still being direct debited for my previous address

Options
  • 10-11-2015 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'm still receiving electricity bills for my previous address. Money is still being debited from my bank account. I am no longer at this address, nor have I been since July 31st of this year. I made you aware that I was moving and sent you an email in September after I was billed stating same. Why am I still being billed?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Can you please let me  know asap what the story is? I tried ringing customer care and they keep telling me they need a meter reading, which I provided in July. I no longer have access to my old flat, as my old landlord has sold the property. I'm just trying to stop being billed for electricity I'm not using![/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Loony,

We're sorry to read this.

In order for us to look into this, could you send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name as it would appear on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of the address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then investigate your query.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement