Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DISCRIMINATION

Options
  • 10-11-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

There was an issue with the food processor i bought in Argos Drogheda and i went to return it days after i bought it,the guy at the costumer service wanted to take my insurance money for an incident that not my fault.When i refused they called the manager and all hell was let loose,she was a racist she took the receipt and wrote on it intentional damage so that no other Argos shop would accept it.i stood my grounds and they called the Garda because they thought i would be scared.when the garda arrived and heard both parties they told me i was within my rights and they told the manager to issue another receipt immediately to me which she did reluctantly:o:o:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,824 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Insurance money? How was she racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What consumer issue are you looking for assistance with? Have Argos since offered to do anything with the food processor?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Yep that something totally within a guards power to do alright and not a complete overstep.

Advertisement