Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy Blythe attacked in Dublin

Options
  • 10-11-2015 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Probably old news at this stage but I just read about this:

https://instagram.com/p/94ZzHfosnG/

Always annoying when scummers make the headlines.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Saw that earlier today!

Great fooking pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I had heard about it but hadn't seen his post about it. Good to read his piece and hear it from him.

He seemed to take it fairly well all things considered, but no doubt it'll leave a bad memory in his mind next time they play here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Read this earlier, absolutely horrid thing to happen.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Absolute shame that it happens to any tourist, visitor or any person on these shores. It is something that the majority of the people on this island despise and I think it's good that he took time out to publicise it.

It isn't doing Lamb of God any harm with the publicity its getting either.

They put in a great performance last night too so its obvious it hasn't affected him in his day job anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,687 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Randy talking to Ryan Tubridy right now on Radio 1! :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Randy talking to Ryan Tubridy right now on Radio 1! :eek: :D
    Jeez, just to make his experience of the Irish that bit worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mark74

And he still played a great gig. Stole the show even!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I think there are too many "no go" areas in Dublin, it's kind of annoying and it's even more absurd that you have to be really on your guard around O'Connell Street because there might be undesireables in the vicinity. It's just bs really that there really isn't anywhere in the city where you can avoid scrap happy assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Good statement. I do respect how level headed he is about the whole thing, it'd be easy to just go off on one and end up generalising or exaggerating things.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Somnus wrote: »
    Good statement. I do respect how level headed he is about the whole thing, it'd be easy to just go off on one and end up generalising or exaggerating things.

Yeah, has come across very well about the whole thing all along.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hopefully the little ****s who jumped Randy will soon be receive a visit from karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

In light of what happened the last few days, he'll be able to laugh this one off.

Advertisement