Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any advice re. change in CM pattern in 2WW?

• 10-11-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

TTC #2 ifor 6months now. Ovulating myself . 42 so no young thing! Conceived easily and naturally at 40 and healthy baby at 41.

Wondering about a hormonal change now as while normally I have ample CM after ovulation and a good bit during 2WW this month and last month I've been totally dry. The ample CM resulted in both a BFP cycle (ended sadly in chemical) and in BFN cycles so no obvious dif there. This and last cycle I had lots of EWCM etc up to ovulation but nothing since. Could I have a drop in estrogen? Got my bloods done in the summer and all were within range but I guess they can change? Given that I had so much CM up til ovulation and then absolutely nothing, it seems so odd, when I normally do and I normally get a big amount of pinkish CM at approx 5-7DPO but not this past 2 cycles .

Advertisement