Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy panic.

Options
  • 10-11-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone. I'm having a bit of paranoia about being pregnant right now. In September, my ex boyfriend and I decided we would like a baby. I had taken my patch off, gotten my period on the 24th(ended 28th), and we tried. Then things went wrong so we broke up. I put my patch back on, then got my period when I took it off. I'm wondering does the patch automatically give you a period even if you are pregnant? I'm also having sore boobs,nausea ,bloating and just have that feeling now that I think about it. I ignored all these until tonight. I'd be about six weeks now. I even had a dream last night that I had a baby, but I hadn't been thinking about it at all! Any help?? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Your best bet is to do a pregnancy test. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you if you're pregnant or not. Hope you get the result you want

Advertisement