Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving photos/videos from a broken iphone4

• 11-11-2015 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Looking to retrieve photos and videos from a broken iphone4. The battery won't hold any charge, sometimes it works if left charged for ages but the second it's plugged out it dies.

I've had it hooked up to laptop all night but no sign of a charge.

Is there anywhere I can send the phone to get the data retrieved from it so I can then send the photos/videos to iCloud?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Might be best getting a new battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If it actually works after charging "ages" then try to leave it connect to wall until it fires up, then icloud everything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

biko wrote: »
    If it actually works after charging "ages" then try to leave it connect to wall until it fires up, then icloud everything?

As soon as I plug it out of the charger to plug it into laptop it dies instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

As soon as I plug it out of the charger to plug it into laptop it dies instantly.

If your planning on backing up to iCloud then there's no need to connect it to a laptop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

guil wrote: »
    If your planning on backing up to iCloud then there's no need to connect it to a laptop.

Can I back an iphone4 up to iCloud?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Can I back an iphone4 up to iCloud?

As long as iOS 5 is on it you can.

Advertisement