Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topknot to full bun (Male grooming)

Options
  • 11-11-2015 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

So I currently have a top knot style hair cut and I want to change it into a full bun. Is there any easy way to do this while keeping my hair tidy? Have a formal event tomorrow that I have to get my hair cut for and don't know what way to cut it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,760 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I don't really understand the question? A full bun will be determined by the length and volume of your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I don't really understand what your looking for but no it's not possible. Top knots usually have short sides with enough lenght on top only to get it into the know. Man buns require you to have long hair on the top and sides which is usually down past your face. The only way to change would be to grow your hair out with will take months.

Advertisement