Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming chair

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

jonnycivic wrote: »
    A touch of WD-40 sorts that noise right out ;)

Think I tried it but didn't spray the correct area. Will try it again soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Not worth the original price, might be worth 100 quid and if you are listening to music through speakers on a gaming chair I feel you pain...LMAO

Well in fairness man I am in a box room so space it at a premium for things, the likes of stereos are in the attic so having the chair to game and the function of it having speakers in it makes sense for me at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Got this off Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/JL-Comfurni-Chesterfield-Ergonomic-Computer/dp/B071VD22H6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522746496&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+chair

Delivery was really quick, no faults there. Its a comfy enough chair, quality is definitely questionable and there was a big stain on the seat of it when it arrived, I just couldnt be bothered to send it back tbh..
    Reclining is great for chilling out playing some SP games on console, chair feels real nice too if u sit it up for playing a shooter on PC etc. The armrests can swivel, but sometimes a bit too easily and they wobble too. Its what youd expect of a DX Copy, but it does the job!

Advertisement